Prime Time Retreat
from May 8, 2018 12:00 pm . May 10, 2018 1:00 pm
May 8th, 2pm - May 10th, 1pm
at Black Lake Bible Camp (6521 Fairview Rd. SW, Olympia, WA 98512)
- $50/person due upon registration. Please pay on the District website. (Please call Sonya at the District Office, 360-489-1060 if you have any questions about online giving.)
- Remaining $100/person due by April 29th.
If you are bringing an RV:
What to bring?
- $50 due TODAY. Please pay on the District website .
- $60/person for meals is due by April 29th.
Bible, personal toiletries, towels, washcloths, pillows, slieeping bag or bed linens. All rooms have showers, toilets and sinks.
Cynthia Tobias Talley and Dr. Scott Daniels
If you need additional information, please contact a member of the District PrimeTime Board
- Fitness Group - 7 - 7:30am
- Morning Devotions - 7:30-8am with Colin and Mary Wellard
- Gospel Sing - a mini gospel sing will take place on Wednesday at 4pm.
- Country Store...Purpose - to help scholarship people with limited income. ONLY bring handmade and nearly new treasures to sell. Jams and jellies or freshly baked items nicely wrapped will be wonderful. (contact Marlys Bancel, 360-841-8417 or email@example.com)
- Afternoon Recreation: Special Bus Trip (plans underway) - to be announced upon arrival!!
- Snackety-Yak: bring your favorite snack to share with everyone.
- Jan Apps, Director (firstname.lastname@example.org; 253-686-1159; 253-904-2964)
- Marilyn Hopfer, Registrar (email@example.com; 360-635-5659)
- Pastor Don and Marlys Bancel (360-841-8417)
- Pastor Fred Humber (360-642-4520)
Event Contact Info:
Black Lake Bible Camp
6521 Fairview Rd. SW, Olympia, WA 98512
Map / Directions:
Upon arrival look for PrimeTime Nazarene check in signs.